Ease into your workweek with these articles and your Monday cup of coffee:
1. Valve Software released their employee handbook to the public, unveiling a unique corporate structure – no managers or bosses over their 300 employees.
2. American Airlines Cites Progress in Labor Talks. The airlines may have reached a tentative agreement with the Transport Union Workers, representing mechanics and ground workers, which could save around 3,000 jobs.
3. Student loan debt continues to rise as college graduate’s earnings have declined, prompting debates over whether the government should intervene and rewrite bankruptcy laws.
4. Weber Shandwick executive vice president, Tim Fry, is among a group of “radical” thinkers looking to eradicate email for good. Fry is among a number of executives looking to reduce and eventually eliminate the use of email in their company’s altogether – many looking to social networks as a replacement.
5. Mashable.com wants to know how you spend your lunch break. Enter the weekly photo challenge by May 2 and check out where other people are noshing with the hashtag #MashPics.
Have a wonderful week!