Happy belated Father’s Day to all the dads in FOT nation – kick your Monday off right with these reads:
1. Recruiting Software Company Bullhorn Has Been Acquired. Bullhorn, the software company that powers much of the staffing and SMB recruiting market, has been acquired by Vista Equity Partners.
2. Union Presses American Airlines to Hold Labor Vote. A Washington D.C. based union is pressuring American Airlines to hold a labor election for its passenger service workers.
3. Study: 24 Percent in U.S. Social Media for Job Search. A third of workers surveyed said they prefer to search for career opportunities using social media over traditional sources.
4. The Evolution of Gamification in the Workplace. The practical application of gamification is slowly changing the way businesses learn.
5. Food for thought: Why Silent Meetings Can Be the Most Productive.
Have a great week!