It’s July, it’s hot, (at least in most of the Western Hemisphere), and you’re possibly feeling a little less-than-inspired. You look around the office and see a bunch of empty cubes, left unattended as your colleagues with more seniority and better ability to plan, (and schmooze the boss), are taking a nice, long summer holiday, leaving you to pick up the slack. Yep, nothing like commuting to work at 7:45AM and seeing the temperature gauge on the minivan read 86 and the annoyingly perky morning radio guy letting you know today’s forecast high is 102.
You know how you can turn this around and exact a little revenge on those who conspire against you? (and trust me, that’s everyone).
By getting smarter while the other guy is lounging on the beach, by sharpening up the tools in your arsenal while the dude you’ll be up against for the next promotion is squeezing himself down the water slide, and maybe most importantly, having a little bit of fun with your pals at FOT while you’re at it, by joining us for the latest episode in the ever-popular, sure to excite, FOT Webinar, this time on the hot (Get it? Hot? It’s summer.), topic of Employment Branding.
Here’s the ‘official’ sounding pitch for the webinar, but you know as well as I do that in the new world no big brand, even cats as sharp as us kids here at FOT, can truly control the message.
Fistful of Talent is back with the July installment of the FOT webinar, brought to you by our innovative friends at TweetMyJobs. Join myself and Kris Dunn, as we deliver: Bootstrap Your Employment Brand the FOT Way, and serve up the following:
- A Quick-Hitting Approach to Building Your EVP. Forget what you think your employment brand is. FOT’s going to break down a low cost way for you to determine your EVP and get some fresh ammo for your recruiting brand.
- How to Create Cool Content to Support Your EVP. The FOT team will walk you through how to develop a low-cost, low-pain way to develop quick hitting content that supports your EVP.
- How to Deliver Your Cool EVP Content via Social Media, with the Usual Suspects and TweetMyJobs. Now that you’ve identified your culture via an employment brand-supporting EVP, it’s time to package your message and ship it out to the public via mobile, photos, video, social apps, etc.
- What You Should Focus on When Gauging Your ROI, Ignoring Clicks and Other Measurement Gibberish. FOT will bring in TweetMyJobs Co- Founder, Gary Zukowski, to tell you what really matters when it comes to measuring your return on investment in relation to your employment brand – it’s more than click deep.
- 2-Way Conversations or How to Eat the Dog Food and Ease it Down with a Kool-Aid chaser. We’ll wrap up the webinar by walking you through how smart companies get team members fully engaged with the EVP and on the front lines of building a talent pool that wants to work for you.
Don’t call it a comeback – your EVP has been there for years. You’ve just never asked the right questions to figure out what people think is in it for them to work at your company. Join FOT and Tweet My Jobs for this webinar and we’ll show you how to determine your real employment brand via the EVP and share it with the world.
So there you go – while your competition is making smores or shooting off fireworks, you’ll be getting the latest on building and communicating all the awesome in your organization, while plotting the decor in the big corner office that is reserved for people like you who soldier on instead of slacking off.
Make some plans to join the FOT crew on Thursday July, 19 at 1:00PM ET, 10:00 AM PT, (the rest of the world sort out the time yourselves).
And as always, the FOT Webinar comes to you guaranteed – 60% of the time it works every time.