While you’re reading this I’ll be enjoying a nice pint of Guinness and the scenic views of Ireland… and in my absence, I’ve left you with these five great Monday reads:
1. NFL Creates Wellness Program for Current and Former Players. After a number of lawsuits from injured players, the National Football League has created a wellness initiative that will provide mental health support for current and former players.
2. Romney to Announce VP via Smartphone App. Presidential hopeful, Mitt Romney, has commissioned an app called “Mitt’s VP” to announce his running mate.
3. Recruiting Lessons from the Olympics. As the 2012 Olympics press on, there’s a lesson (or eight) to be learned and implemented into your recruiting strategy.
4. Twitter Quietly Adds Clickable Stock Symbols. Twitter has added searchable and clickable stock symbols to their tweets, aka ‘cash tags’, that are identified using the ‘$’ symbol.
5. BlackBerry’s Bizarre Pivot. CEO Tom Heinz has announced that the device maker’s new operating system, BB10, could be licensed to third parties such as Samsung and Sony.
Have a great week!