Welcome back, FOT Nation. Gear up for the week ahead with these 5 reads:
1. How Oracle Built Up Its Human Capital Management Arsenal With Taleo Deal. Almost six months after acquiring Taleo, Oracle is following through on plans to dominate the software-as-a-service industry.
2. Hacker Alert: When You Know it’s Time to Hire More Employees [VIDEO]. Anthony Casalena’s Squarespace was a one-man operation when, late one Friday night, hackers shut down thousands of sites the company hosted and prompted him to start hiring.
3. Almost 90% of the Fortune 500 Doesn’t Have a Mobile Career Site; learned in a recent report, which surveyed the entire fortune 500 landscape.
4. Best Buy names Carlson’s Hubert Joly as new CEO to turn around consumer electronics chain. The largest electronics chain has named a new CEO, said to take over the electronics giant in September.
5. What Type of Social Media Personality Are You? [INFOGRAPHIC]. Myers-Briggs meets social media – this graphic details the the psychological profile associated with those users of specific social networks. Where do you fit?
Have a great week!