Because great things come in pairs: shoes, Twix, Sonny & Cher, Tim Sackett & KD – we here at FOT will be hosting a second broadcasting of That’s Your Pitch? How to Raise Your Social Recruiting Game By Acting Less Like ACME and More Like Apple, one week from today! Read on, register and raise your social recruiting game… (Oh! And the fine folks are giving away and iPad – register and tune in for details!)
Open position… Job posting… Mass distribution via automation… Rinse, repeat.
What’s that? You took a flyer on social recruiting and it hasn’t delivered any real results for you? Maybe the problem isn’t social media, maybe it’s your commitment to being interesting. Hmm…
There are a million things for people to read on the web. With that in mind, if you want the right people to stop, read and take action on an open position at your company, your goal should be to entertain them with your recruiting pitch – or at least not bore them to death.
Join Fistful of Talent for the FOT webinar, That’s Your Pitch? How to Raise Your Social Recruiting Game By Acting Less Like ACME and More Like Apple, as your hosts deliver the following:
- The Top 5 Traits of Successful Marketers and Advertisers that recruiters should use to raise their promotional game. We’ll deliver this in true Mac vs. PC style. What do great marketers do to generate interest? What do average marketers do? We’ll break it down and contrast it to the recruiting world.
- How to Prevent Your Job Postings from Being Lame. FOT will walk you through alternate ways to present employment opportun
ities that break through the noise/clutter of the web. You need more than a title and bullet points – and we’ll show you what to include with live examples ripped from the companies we love.
- How Cool Companies are Experimenting with Elements Beyond Text (including video, audio and more) to deliver some pop to traditional recruiting campaigns.
- We’ll play a game we like to call, “That’s Your Freaking Pitch?” – where we peel back the cover and take a hard look at traditional messaging that flows through your recruiting function today after the job posting goes out – including ATS messaging, live call recruiter scripts and more. We’ll highlight the average vs. the outstanding and let you decide what to do next.
- A Plan to Customize Your Social Distribution Message Across the Big 3 (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook). You know the same message doesn’t work across all social channels, but you’re not sure how to customize your approach to each. Never fear – FOT will be bringing in Michael Center (from iCIMS) to outline key messaging structure to be used for each social channel to develop deeper connections and foster candidate engagement.
Message received. Stop thinking like a recruiter and start thinking like your marketing friends down the hall. Join us for this webinar (sponsored by iCIMS) and we’ll help you breathe some life back into your candidate outreach – so you can start attracting top talent to your organization today.
This webinar comes with the FOT guarantee that: 60% of the time it works every time.
9.18.12 l 1pm ET l 12pm CT l 10am PT