Welcome back! Ease out of your tryptophan hangover with these five reads:
1. HR Software Firm Workday’s IPO Shines Spot
light on Healthy HR Software Market
light on Healthy HR Software Market. The success of Workday’s IPO is going to prove beneficial to other vendors in the SaaS-based people management vendors; “A rising tide lifts all boats”.
2. Now You Can Search TheLadders for Free. TheLadders is now offering search and access to resumes of its fee-paying candidates at no charge to you.
3. Some States Ok Marijuana Use: Do Employers Have to Change Their Drug Polocies? As the number of states that have legalized marijauna – for either recreational or medicinal purposes – continues to grow, companies should consider revising their drug policy.
4. Facebook HQ Posters Urge Employees to Ditch iPhone for Android. Facebook urged its employees to switch from iOS devices to Android so that flaws in the company’s mobile app could be addressed more rapidly.
5. Didn’t get your shopping fix on Black Friday? Hit up Cyber Monday 2012: All the Best Deals on the Internet This Year.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!