Join FOT for our November webinar (sponsored by the fine folks at Blue Jeans Network), “
m>and the BYOD Movement Are Reshaping the Way HR & Recruiting Pros Get S#*T Done”, and we’ll hit you with the following:
- A detailed dive into why video collaboration is quickly killing the use of traditional audio conferencing tools and the positive impact the shift is having in modern day organizations.
- Five ways you can leverage video collaboration tools in your organization today. FOT is determined to make you a believer, so we’re offering up five scenarios in which video collaboration would be the most effective route to execute challenges in your daily role and ultimately drive business results.
- A comprehensive roadmap for driving user adoption of video collaboration across your organization.You’ve got the goods now it’s time to put them to use. FOT will break down the three barriers to user adoption and offer up a resistance free roadmap to implementing video collaboration across any business.
- A universal script guaranteed to eliminate pregnant pauses, crickets and speaking out of turn.
- BYOD and the Mobile Era – the final definition. We’ll bring in Jeremy Malander from Blue Jeans Network to define BYOD and the Mobile Era, and break down why they are leading drivers in the shift to video collaboration in the workplace.
We’ll wrap this webinar by stocking your toolbox full of free, cheap and accessible video tools and hardware to help you get started with video collaboration in your organization today.
Bonus: FOT will send you a copy of our toolkit “How to Run an Effective Video Meeting” just for registering!
Toss your outdated audio conferencing equipment like a pair of acid wash jeans and start collaborating like it’s 2012 – register now for “Video Killed the Radio Star”.