Happy Earth Day 2013! Go green and kick it off right with these five must-reads:
1. For Some Millennials, the Work Party Starts This Spring. This spring break a number of college students will hit popular beach destinations, but a handful will be spending it giving back to the community through alternative break programs.
2. New HR Software Tries to Assess Productivity. Startup software company DeskTime represents a new twist on conventional time and attendance software used for administrative and pay purposes.
3. 3 Hiring Trends That LinkedIn Says You MUST Know. Technology has completely changed the way employers look for the right candidate; this article examines the three biggest trends according to Linkedin.
4. Good.co: The Job-hunting Lovechild of eHarmony and LinkedIn. A new cloud-backed is hoping to help recruiters and job-seekers find positions that play to the advantages of an employer’s culture and an employee’s personality.
5. What Workers Want: Employer Branding in a Rebounding Market. New research conducted by Randstad US will arm employers with the insights they need to cultivate and optimize their employer brand.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!