Welcome back to another great week! Get your Monday started right with these 5 must-reads:
1. Why CMOs Need To Adopt A New Marketing Ecosystem: It requires showing what is real and vulnerable about the organization so that customers can trust and respect and get into bed with the brand.
2. The Financial Consequences of Saying ‘Black,’ vs. ‘African American’: People make vastly different assumptions about salary, education, and social status depending on which phrase is used.
3. 29-Year Old Russian Hedge Fund Founder Disappears With All The Firm’s Money: A Moscow hedge fund chief executive has disappeared, along with all the money in the firm’s accounts.
4. Why 90 Day Goals Are Better Thank Year Long Ones: Several small business owners who tried this over the past year as part of an accountability group they participated in explained to me why this tweak helped their businesses, and lives
5. Under Pressure: 7 CEOs With Huge Hurdles to Overcome This Year: A new year indicates a fresh start, but for CEOs in the Fortune 500 and beyond, 2015 will be a pressure cooker as their attempts to turn around struggling businesses or mend damaged brands are put to the test.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!