Rise & grind FOT Nation. Everyone’s favorite blogging team is back at it again for another awesome week. We’ve got the five need-to-knows for you to start your week off on the right foot:
- Microsoft ‘Deeply Sorry’ For Offensive Tweets By Its Tay Chatbot: Last week, Microsoft launched an experimental chatbot with the goal of learning how millennials speak. Things quickly took a dark turn and Microsoft is making apologies and tweaks to its experimental bot.
- Lawmakers, Unions Reach Deal To Raise California’s Minimum Wage To $15: After a long dispute between unions and California Gov. Jerry Brown, a tentative agreement has been made that would gradually increase wages over the next few years.
- James Beard Award-Winning Chef Alon Shaya On The Power Of Mentorship: Fast Company sat down with chef Alon Shaya to discuss his rise to prominence and the effect mentorship and leadership has had on his career.
- With The Model 3, Tesla Is On The Verge Of Something It’s Never Done: Tesla is ramping up to reveal their Model 3, signifying a time of compromise and raised stock prices for the tech giant.
- Can Social Media Help Major League Baseball Get Younger?: In a new age where taking selfies and browsing apps is America’s favorite pastime, MLB is looking to rebrand itself for a new generation.
Have a great Monday and don’t forget to be awesome.