Welcome to another week with your favorite blogging team! Get your week started with these 5 must-read articles:
1. These Are Job Seekers’ Top 3 Priorities Right Now, According To LinkedIn: LinkedIn asked over 26,000 professionals what they look for most in an employer. This is what they said.
2. The Millennials Balancing Their Parents’ Job Searches With Their Own: Young adults have a reputation for leaning heavily on their mothers and fathers. For some families, though, the support flows the other way.
3. A UCLA psychiatrist has some counterintuitive advice for dealing with negative people — and it could change how you see the world: Before you try it, be forewarned: It might bring you to some surprising — and even counterintuitive — conclusions about your own behavior.
4. When Your Leader Is Struggling, Here’s What You Can Do: Managers are caught between the demands of their superiors and the needs of their employees.
5. The Brexit may not even ever happen: The United Kingdom’s withdrawal from the EU can’t happen until the country sends the EU an “Article 50 notification,” a formal announcement that it intends to withdraw.
Have a great Monday, FOT Nation!