- Digital Interviewing
- Podcasts/Video Shows
- About FOT
Actually, I don’t some of the time. I work in an open office environment, which I must admit is pretty awesome 95 percent of the time. The other 5 percent… Get the Rest
Anarchist: A person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power. Guess what? Anarchists are alive and well in your company. And HR is SICK OF IT.
Yes. HR software can be a Pretty Hate Machine. It’s soft on the eyes but heartless on the inside. Vetting HR software can make you feel like you
Last week I had the pleasure of participating in the Fistful of Talent/SumTotal Hangout with Kris Dunn and Tim Sackett where we had a fabulous HR rant session.
There seems to be some recent articles about CHRO roles being eliminated and HR reporting to CFOs/CEOs. These articles seem to say we aren't good enough, smart enough and---gosh-darn---people don’t like us. HR
I’ve been off the blog grid for a long time. Why? These words come to mind: Life. Work. Focus. Depletion. Writer’s block. Fatigue. Apathy. Boredom. Regurgitation. Extra-work. My soul---not
We’ll make this nice and easy. SHRM National is big. This ain’t your local conference. To navigate big, you need to logistically think small. If you logistically think small,
We all like new and shiny. Call me nuts—but is it possible the newest and shiniest resume style is the old-fashioned hard-copy? Somebody poke holes in this please,
So, I was talking to pal in the tech industry describing an interview they had. In this interview they met a fabulously talented person. Top notch. Them: “They are
You know the restaurant “yes, yes, YES” scene in When Harry Met Sally? Don’t you love it when the older lady turns to the waitress and says, “I’ll