Hey Kids – This month, Halogen is teaming up with FOT’s Kris Dunn and Tim Sackett from Fistful of Talent for a webinar on how to help your HR team and managers bridge the perception gap between how a manager thinks the employee is doing, and how the employee actually perceives their own performance.
Think about that. Mind-bending, isn’t it?
On March 24th, Kris and Tim will break it all down for you and cover:
- A comprehensive breakdown of the five most common faces managers will see in Performance Reviews – including the Star, the Diva, the Deflector, the 9 to 5 and the Upwardly Mobile.
- How to identify each of the faces across individuals in your organization and team.
- The unspoken realities you have to address as an organization to make sure each face is engaged from a performance perspective.
- A rundown of survival strategies to engage each of the five faces and get what you need – both out of a performance conversation and through higher performance moving forward.
Don’t miss this street smart session designed to help your managers cut through the smoke and get to what’s real related to performance management.
This session is covered by the Fistful of Talent guarantee: 60% of the time it works every time. Promise.
Join Kris, Tim and Halogen:
- Date: March 24, 2011
- Time: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET
- Join us: Register now
Kris Dunn is a Partner and CHRO at Kinetix, a national RPO firm for growth companies headquartered in Atlanta. He’s also the founder Fistful of Talent (founded in 2008) and The HR Capitalist (2007) – and has written over 70 feature columns at Workforce Management magazine. Prior to his investment at Kinetix, Kris served in HR leadership roles at DAXKO, Charter and Cingular. In his spare time, KD hits the road as a speaker and gives the world what it needs – pop culture references linked to Human Capital street smarts.