Hey Kids – This month, G5 Leadership is teaming up with Kris Dunn and Tim Sackett from Fistful of Talent for a webcast/Leadership mashup on how to help your HR team and managers bridge the perception gap between how a manager thinks the employee is doing and how the employee actually perceives their own performance. We call it the 5 Faces Your Managers See During Performance Reviews…(click to register)
Think about that. Mind-bending, isn’t it? No?
Then it’s still pretty freaking useful… And this webcast includes an offer below that’s too good for you to pass up. Keep reading…
On Tuesday, November 15th, Kris and Tim will break it all down for you at G5 and cover:
- A comprehensive breakdown of the five most common faces managers will see in Performance Reviews – including the Star, the Diva, the Deflector, the 9 to 5 and the Upwardly Mobile.
- How to identify each of the faces across individuals in your organization and team.
- The unspoken realities you have to address as an organization to make sure each face is engaged from a performance perspective.
- A rundown of survival strategies to engage each of the five faces and get what you need – both out of a performance conversation and through higher performance moving forward.
This session is covered by the Fistful of Talent guarantee: 60% of the time it works every time. Promise.
Now for the big finish. Because G5 and Fistful of Talent dig each other, if you sign up for this webinar you’ll actually receive a free one-year subscription to G5 Leadership. Go check them out now, and hit this page for the speakers they feature which shows you all you need to know: Speakers/trainers/coaches you get access to from a leadership perspective when you sign up include David Allen (of Getting Things Done fame), Marshall Goldsmith, Bob Sutton, Dave Ulrich, Guy Kawasaki and more.
FOT is a huge believer in G5, thus the relationship and offer.
Attend this leadership session and get a one-year subscription to G5 Leadership for your trouble. Pass the offer around your company, because the G5 sessions cover all the leadership/manager development areas you need, and let’s face it, you’re not doing enough from a leadership development perspective. So use this offer, get yourself and your team signed up for the webcast and get a year’s worth of world class, on-demand leadership training for your trouble.
Join Kris, Tim and G5 Leadership for “The 5 Faces Your Managers See During Performance Reviews“:
- Date: November 15, 2011
- Time: 11 am, ET
- Join us: Register now, use the code g5FOT to get comped and receive your free year’s subscription to G5 Leadership
Kris Dunn is a Partner and CHRO at Kinetix, a national RPO firm for growth companies headquartered in Atlanta. He’s also the founder Fistful of Talent (founded in 2008) and The HR Capitalist (2007) – and has written over 70 feature columns at Workforce Management magazine. Prior to his investment at Kinetix, Kris served in HR leadership roles at DAXKO, Charter and Cingular. In his spare time, KD hits the road as a speaker and gives the world what it needs – pop culture references linked to Human Capital street smarts.