Based on a recent survey on our site, our readers are looking for case histories of successful (and unsuccessful) programs. Over 80% of readers surveyed wanted more information on case histories. Both on HR/Employee efforts AND channel programs. Our audience is split almost 50/50 on their focus.
We know what the audience wants, but we have a little problem… we’re under NDAs with all of our clients, so we can’t really talk about the work we’re doing.
But that doesn’t mean we can’t talk about the work YOU’RE doing.
Read the whole request at Paul Hebert’s I-2-I (an FOT contributor blog).
Paul Hebert is Senior Account Executive at WorkStride, Inc, and a writer, speaker and consultant. Paul focuses on helping connect best-in-class incentive technology platform to behaviors you need drive business results through employees, channel partners and consumers.
Using proven motivational theory, behavioral economics and social psychology he has driven extraordinary company performance for his clients. Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation, incentives, and engagement.
Other notable activities:
- Interviewed by the BBC on executive motivation and pay
- Quoted three times in USATODAY as an expert in incentives and channel travel programs
- Published in Loyalty360 magazine
- Writer and founding member of the editorial advisory board at the HRExaminer website
- Contributing author of “Enterprise Engagement: The Textbook: A Roadmap to Achieving Organizational Results Through People”
- Contributing author of 3 books on social media “The Age of Conversation #1, #2, and #3”