Join FOT favorites, Kris Dunn and Tim Sackett, today as they deliver the May FOT Webinar: 5 Ways to Use Video to Raise Your HR and Recruiting Game, sponsored by our friends at HireVue.
Register for this FOT webinar and your hosts will provide you with the following insights on using video as a fundamental part of your HR and recruiting strategy:
- Employment Branding – See how to build a more robust and impacting employment brand by using video to build transparency to the outside world – including candidates for your open positions.
- Recruiting – Learn how today’s technology transcends the old cliche “video conference” system, allowing you to vet candidates more effectively without wasting time with early-stage face-to-face interviews.
- Role Play for Managers – Find out what smart companies are doing to weave role play scenarios into all managerial training and to ensure managers can perform in tough situations on command.
- Training Shorts Delivered via Mobile – See how to enhance your training effectiveness by creating just-in-time training shorts that can be delivered via mobile.
- A “How To” Guide to Get Started with Video in Your HR/Recruiting Organization – We’ll cover how companies are building light infrastructure to deliver on the potential of video – without breaking the bank.
Register now and the gang at Fistful of Talent will send you a special FOT toolkit – “Lights, Camera, Hired: How to Use Video to Land Your Next Hire” – once the webinar is complete!
Holland Dombeck McCue is the former editor turned blogger here at Fistful of Talent. She plays in the employment branding and B2B marketing space and currently heads up Recruitment Marketing and Global Employment Branding for Delta Air Lines. So, it goes without saying that the opinions shared on FOT are hers and hers alone. She wishes it could go without saying, but hey, Legal runs a tight ship…