Welcome back to the Monday grind, FOT Nation. Ease into your week with these five must reads:
1. 401(k) Plan Contribution, Other Retirement Plan Limits Upped for 2013. The maximum contribution that can be made to 401(k) plans will increase next year, as will the maximum benefit that can be funded through defined benefit plans.
2. Evernote Pays For Its 250 Employees House To Have Their Houses Cleaned Twice Per Month. Evernote, a company that allows you to access notes, photos and
more from any device, has raised the bar in employee perks.
3. Do I Have To Give Employees Time Off To Vote? With the election just a few weeks away, it is important for employers to understand laws surrounding giving employees time off to vote.
4. How Workday Won the IPO. A look at the success of the Workday IPO and the reasons why their story is the exact opposite of Facebook's offering.
5. A Storm of HR Responsibility [Infographic]. Where do you fall under this umbrella?
Have a great week!
Holland Dombeck McCue is the former editor turned blogger here at Fistful of Talent. She plays in the employment branding and B2B marketing space and currently heads up Recruitment Marketing and Global Employment Branding for Delta Air Lines. So, it goes without saying that the opinions shared on FOT are hers and hers alone. She wishes it could go without saying, but hey, Legal runs a tight ship…