This week’s Powerball jackpot is $425,000,000. That’s a lot of zeroes. Even after, say a hefty 50% tax bite it’s roughly $200,000,000 in the bank. In the immortal words of Shrek – “That’ll do Donkey. That’ll do.”
uld live on that. My kids could live on that. My grand-kids could live on that.
But I have a 1 in 175,000,000 chance of winning. Same for you.
You have a better chance of…
Read the whole post over at Paul Hebert”s I-2-I (an FOT contributor blog).
Paul Hebert is Senior Account Executive at WorkStride, Inc, and a writer, speaker and consultant. Paul focuses on helping connect best-in-class incentive technology platform to behaviors you need drive business results through employees, channel partners and consumers.
Using proven motivational theory, behavioral economics and social psychology he has driven extraordinary company performance for his clients. Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation, incentives, and engagement.
Other notable activities:
- Interviewed by the BBC on executive motivation and pay
- Quoted three times in USATODAY as an expert in incentives and channel travel programs
- Published in Loyalty360 magazine
- Writer and founding member of the editorial advisory board at the HRExaminer website
- Contributing author of “Enterprise Engagement: The Textbook: A Roadmap to Achieving Organizational Results Through People”
- Contributing author of 3 books on social media “The Age of Conversation #1, #2, and #3”