Symbolist we focus on helping companies analyze their existing influence programs and design the best strategy/program to engage and influence the behavior of their target audiences in order to drive better overall business alignment. Part of that effort is finding out what questions companies have related to that endeavor.
I’ve been scanning the questions area of Linkedin a lot lately trying to discern a pattern, or overall need, that may need to be filled (hoping of course we can fill that need.) While I’m still not sure I have a pattern of need from companies, I do see a pattern that can (will) cause companies bigger problems in the future.
Read the whole post over at Paul’s new home: Symbolist (an FOT contributor blog).
Paul Hebert is Senior Account Executive at WorkStride, Inc, and a writer, speaker and consultant. Paul focuses on helping connect best-in-class incentive technology platform to behaviors you need drive business results through employees, channel partners and consumers.
Using proven motivational theory, behavioral economics and social psychology he has driven extraordinary company performance for his clients. Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation, incentives, and engagement.
Other notable activities:
- Interviewed by the BBC on executive motivation and pay
- Quoted three times in USATODAY as an expert in incentives and channel travel programs
- Published in Loyalty360 magazine
- Writer and founding member of the editorial advisory board at the HRExaminer website
- Contributing author of “Enterprise Engagement: The Textbook: A Roadmap to Achieving Organizational Results Through People”
- Contributing author of 3 books on social media “The Age of Conversation #1, #2, and #3”