Happy Earth Day 2013! Go green and kick it off right with these five must-reads:
1. For Some Millennials, the Work Party Starts This Spring. This spring break a number of college students will hit popular beach destinations, but a handful will be spending it giving back to the community through alternative break programs.
2. New HR Software Tries to Assess Productivity. Startup software company DeskTime represents a new twist on conventional time and attendance software used for administrative and pay purposes.
3. 3 Hiring Trends That LinkedIn Says You MUST Know. Technology has completely changed the way employers look for the right candidate; this article examines the three biggest trends according to Linkedin.
4. Good.co: The Job-hunting Lovechild of eHarmony and LinkedIn. A new cloud-backed is hoping to help recruiters and job-seekers find positions that play to the advantages of an employer’s culture and an employee’s personality.
5. What Workers Want: Employer Branding in a Rebounding Market. New research conducted by Randstad US will arm employers with the insights they need to cultivate and optimize their employer brand.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!
Holland Dombeck McCue is the former editor turned blogger here at Fistful of Talent. She plays in the employment branding and B2B marketing space and currently heads up Recruitment Marketing and Global Employment Branding for Delta Air Lines. So, it goes without saying that the opinions shared on FOT are hers and hers alone. She wishes it could go without saying, but hey, Legal runs a tight ship…