Hello and welcome to another great week with the team at FOT, kick if off right with these five must reads:
1. Does Money Really Affect Motivation? Research suggests that even if we let people decide how much they should earn, they would probably not enjoy their job more.
2. Which Kind of Small Business is the Biggest Job Creator? Today, there are more than 28 million small businesses in the United States, and those firms create two out of every three net new job.
3. HR Analytics Vital to Boosting Bottom Line, Says KPMG. An organization’s shareholders and stakeholders must have access to information about the people and skills needed for survival today to truly understand performance.
4. Immigration By the Numbers. With the battle over immigration reform heating up, it’s worth a look at the numbers behind the debate.
5. Smartphone users spend on average 82% of their mobile minutes with apps – consider using these 26 Mobile Apps to Improve Your Business and Networking.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!
Holland Dombeck McCue is the former editor turned blogger here at Fistful of Talent. She plays in the employment branding and B2B marketing space and currently heads up Recruitment Marketing and Global Employment Branding for Delta Air Lines. So, it goes without saying that the opinions shared on FOT are hers and hers alone. She wishes it could go without saying, but hey, Legal runs a tight ship…