There must be something in the water these days because all I see are posts about employee recognition. And not always good ones.
Just based on what I’m reading it seems your company could have zero customer service, no product, a class-action lawsuit against the company and a CEO on the SEC hit list, but you could still be profitable with zero turnover if you have a “world-class strategic, socially-enabled, SaaS, non-cash employee recognition and reward program.”
Read the whole post over at Paul’s new home: Symbolist (an FOT contributor blog).
Paul Hebert is Senior Account Executive at WorkStride, Inc, and a writer, speaker and consultant. Paul focuses on helping connect best-in-class incentive technology platform to behaviors you need drive business results through employees, channel partners and consumers.
Using proven motivational theory, behavioral economics and social psychology he has driven extraordinary company performance for his clients. Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation, incentives, and engagement.
Other notable activities:
- Interviewed by the BBC on executive motivation and pay
- Quoted three times in USATODAY as an expert in incentives and channel travel programs
- Published in Loyalty360 magazine
- Writer and founding member of the editorial advisory board at the HRExaminer website
- Contributing author of “Enterprise Engagement: The Textbook: A Roadmap to Achieving Organizational Results Through People”
- Contributing author of 3 books on social media “The Age of Conversation #1, #2, and #3”