One of our goals at Symbolist is to “humanize” how we reward and recognize people for the work they do. And not just the work they do for someone else but the work they do for themselves.
Tom (our President and founder) posted the other day about creating capacity. He sees his job – and the job of the company – as creating capacity in our employees (and our clients’ employees) so they in turn can use that capacity to help themselves and others. If we do that well we create more capacity overall – and that capacity then ripples out and can impact a much larger part of our world.
Read the whole post over at Paul’s home, Symbolist (an FOT contributor blog).
Paul Hebert is Senior Account Executive at WorkStride, Inc, and a writer, speaker and consultant. Paul focuses on helping connect best-in-class incentive technology platform to behaviors you need drive business results through employees, channel partners and consumers.
Using proven motivational theory, behavioral economics and social psychology he has driven extraordinary company performance for his clients. Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation, incentives, and engagement.
Other notable activities:
- Interviewed by the BBC on executive motivation and pay
- Quoted three times in USATODAY as an expert in incentives and channel travel programs
- Published in Loyalty360 magazine
- Writer and founding member of the editorial advisory board at the HRExaminer website
- Contributing author of “Enterprise Engagement: The Textbook: A Roadmap to Achieving Organizational Results Through People”
- Contributing author of 3 books on social media “The Age of Conversation #1, #2, and #3”