Welcome back to another great week with FOT. Avoid the fourth meal with these five must-reads:
1. . HR executives in the United States say they are dealing with a shortage of skilled talent in their pipelines.
2. How to Source Candidates on Twitter with Google & Bing. With over 200 million active global users on Twitter, the social channel more than qualifies as a source to find prospective candidates.
3. Tech-training Site Treehouse Creates Job Board. A website called Treehouse people use to learn app-creation, website building, and other such skills has created a job board for its coders.
4. SHRM: Design For The Future. Workforce revisits a story they did five years ago on the HR profession”s largest association—the society for human resource management.
5. Top 10 Apps Banned in the Office. More and more business owners are putting a ban on certain applications at work. This articles lists the most commonly banned apps and why.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!
Holland Dombeck McCue is the former editor turned blogger here at Fistful of Talent. She plays in the employment branding and B2B marketing space and currently heads up Recruitment Marketing and Global Employment Branding for Delta Air Lines. So, it goes without saying that the opinions shared on FOT are hers and hers alone. She wishes it could go without saying, but hey, Legal runs a tight ship…