It’s Monday… you know what that means—you’re getting 5 solids from FOT to start your week off right. Here we go:
1. The Top 25 Recruiting Trends, Problems, and Opportunities for 2014, Part 1 of 2: Check out the hottest recruiting opportunities for 2014.
2. Integrity tests for applicants? Really?: Here’s one we haven’t heard before—employers subjecting applicants to “integrity testing” as part of the candidate screening process.
3. Research: Recession Grads May Wind Up Happier in the Long Run: Recession graduates were typically happier with their jobs even decades after receiving their diplomas—and even after markets stabilized, recessions slowed, and hiring ramped up.
4. The weirdest harassment story you’ll read this year: This woman was sniffed by co-workers who were former prison inmates.
5. Know You’re Concerned About Mobile Recruiting, But You Need to Move Faster: The change to mobile web is beyond that of hardware. The consumer expectations and behavior has been transformed. Mobile users (referring to smartphone users and tablet users) expect it to be easier to achieve their goals. They expect relevance.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.