Why is pretty obvious. Three key words here:
1. Research. Whether it’s finding talent for current opportunities, exploring new technologies related to sourcing and recruiting, or stalking your address on Google Maps (just kidding!)… Kelly’s really into it. And really damn good.
2. Smarts. By that, we mean she has them. For days.
- IT’S TIM SACKETT DAY – CELEBRATING KELLY DINGEE! – The Tim Sackett Project
- Honoring Kelly Dingee for #timsackettday – HR Minion
- Cheers to @SourcerKelly – HR Schoolhouse
- The 3rd Annual Tim Sackett Day honors America’s favorite sourcer – Kelly Dingee – Steve Boese’s HR Technology
- Unsung No More – Recognition As A Grass Roots Effort – Symbolist
- The 3rd Annual Tim Sackett Day Honors Kelly Dingee – One of My Favorite Talent Pros… – HR Capitalist
- Happy #TimSackettDay Kelly Dingee!! – Everyday People
Happy Tim Sackett Day, FOT Nation!
Leave Kelly some love in the comments, and join the celebration on Twitter using the hashtag #TimSackettDay.
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.