Working with clients we typically vector into their issues in one of two ways…
The first way – I’ll call them Type I clients, have a strong set of criteria they’ve honed over the years and are looking for better ways to reinforce those criteria and the behaviors they represent. They come to us because they aren’t getting the appropriate attention from their current partner – or they feel they are missing out on newer technology and better communication. They come to us to get a more “human” and emotional program outcome. They’re tired of the same old – click and go SaaS solution everyone has. They want the high tech AND the high touch – which is what we do.
Read the whole post over at Symbolist (an FOT contributor blog).
Paul Hebert is Senior Account Executive at WorkStride, Inc, and a writer, speaker and consultant. Paul focuses on helping connect best-in-class incentive technology platform to behaviors you need drive business results through employees, channel partners and consumers.
Using proven motivational theory, behavioral economics and social psychology he has driven extraordinary company performance for his clients. Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation, incentives, and engagement.
Other notable activities:
- Interviewed by the BBC on executive motivation and pay
- Quoted three times in USATODAY as an expert in incentives and channel travel programs
- Published in Loyalty360 magazine
- Writer and founding member of the editorial advisory board at the HRExaminer website
- Contributing author of “Enterprise Engagement: The Textbook: A Roadmap to Achieving Organizational Results Through People”
- Contributing author of 3 books on social media “The Age of Conversation #1, #2, and #3”