You can’t start your week without checking these 5 must-reads!
1. Forget About Peace–Here’s Why You Should Give Conflict A Chance: Certainly, as a leader you want your organization to run smoothly. But a conflict-free organization frequently underperforms.
2. To Win With Natural Talent, Go For Additive Effects: Gallup has discovered that four human capital strategies combine in a powerful way to add up to 59% more growth in revenue per employee.
3. 4 Questions You Should Ask About The Jobs Recovery: Six years after the Great Recession, we’re finally back to (drumroll, please): Exactly where we started.
4. What Students Want in Their First Jobs, and How Government Can Deliver That: This year, Universum’s survey of more than 46,000 university students showed that students are looking for jobs that provide characteristics like work/life balance, job security, commitment to a cause, and a dynamic and respectful workplace.
5. What Can Miley Cyrus Teach Recruitment About Rebranding? Miley’s rebrand resulted in a 100% increase in followers on Twitter, a significantly higher search engine ranking and literally millions of YouTube views… and revenue for the Miley Cyrus label was given a huge boost.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.