Here at Symbolist we make your company a better place to be.
We do that by helping you find ways to connect with your employees that create personal and emotional connections. We want to make the relationship you have with your employee more than simply a transactional relationship between two “business parties.”
We want it to be a more human connection.
One way we do that is by providing alternative ways to communicate value without relying solely on money as the signaling mechanism for what an employee is worth to a company. We want to be able to show and communicate value outside the paycheck.
Read the whole post over at Symbolist (an FOT contributor blog).
Paul Hebert is Senior Account Executive at WorkStride, Inc, and a writer, speaker and consultant. Paul focuses on helping connect best-in-class incentive technology platform to behaviors you need drive business results through employees, channel partners and consumers.
Using proven motivational theory, behavioral economics and social psychology he has driven extraordinary company performance for his clients. Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation, incentives, and engagement.
Other notable activities:
- Interviewed by the BBC on executive motivation and pay
- Quoted three times in USATODAY as an expert in incentives and channel travel programs
- Published in Loyalty360 magazine
- Writer and founding member of the editorial advisory board at the HRExaminer website
- Contributing author of “Enterprise Engagement: The Textbook: A Roadmap to Achieving Organizational Results Through People”
- Contributing author of 3 books on social media “The Age of Conversation #1, #2, and #3”