Get your week started right with these 5 must-read articles:
1. The Alarming, Long-Term Consequences of Workplace Stress: Health problems associated with job-related anxiety account for more deaths each year than Alzheimer’s disease or diabetes.
2. Break Out of Your Recruitment Rut: 6 Stats Every Employer Must Know Now: 58 percent of HR managers are hiring workers without industry experience and training them on the job.
3. 9 apps that can change the way you work: Technology has changed the way we work, making it faster, easier and cheaper than ever to do business on a global scale.
4. Why Peer Relationships Matter at Work: Peers see and understand more of their colleagues’ contributions, enabling them to offer more support.
5. 10 Ways to Discover Customer Sentiment About Your Business: It’s vital for your business and livelihood to know and manage customer sentiment but isn’t easy.
Have a great Monday, FOT Nation!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.