Welcome back to another great week with your favorite blogging team. Don’t get your Monday started without checking out these 5 must-reads first!
1. Jobcase: a Place for Those Not at Home on LinkedIn: If Facebook began as a career site, it would be what Jobcase aspires to.
2. Be Careful What You Google: The search engine creates a feedback loop that influences the way people see the world, a new study finds.
3. 5 things you should never put on your résumé: Your résumé should be clear and concise – be sure to leave off these five items.
4. 5 Steps to Making Policies That Aren’t Idiotic: These hideous monstrosities usually involve complex paperwork, mindless signatures and pointless stamping.
5. The New Etiquette Rules For Quitting Your Job: You have to do more than just give two weeks if you want to leave a good impression on your soon-to-be former employer.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.