It’s Monday again, folks. You know what that means… check out these 5 articles to jump start your week!
1. This Study on Happiness Convinced a CEO to Pay All of His Employees at Least $70,000 a Year: Price hatched his idea after reading an article by psychologist Daniel Kahneman and economist Angus Deaton exploring the eternal question of whether money can indeed buy happiness.
2. On April 21 You Could Lose Big If Your Careersite Is Not Mobile Friendly: Next Tuesday is when Google implements a new ranking system that rewards sites that are mobile-friendly by elevating them in its search results.
3. Why Leaders Should Think Like Teenagers: Life experience is what makes a great leader, we tell ourselves. But here are seven stories that turn that conventional wisdom on its head.
4. The Very Real Hardship of Unpredictable Work Schedules: The 17 percent of workers who deal with erratic scheduling tend to be those who can afford instability the least.
5. This Store Offers All Women A 24% Discount, Because It’s Only Fair: If women can’t earn as much as their male peers due to the gender wage gap, at least they should get some discounts.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.