Welcome back to another week with your favorite blogging team! Check out these 5 things to get your week started right:
1. How America’s Workforce Has Changed Since 1977: The last time the labor-participation rate was as low as June 2015 was almost 40 years ago. Who was working and where back then?
2. This is what ‘Shark Tank’ investor Mark Cuban looks for in the perfect pitch: He’s heard hundreds of pitches over the years and says these are the things that make a perfect pitch.
3. The Most Buzzed-About Social Recruiting Posts Of The Week: Here’s how top brands are engaging job-seekers on social platforms and how you can do the same.
4. 5 Reasons Instagram’s New Explore and Search is Great for Your Business: Instagram just made it a lot easier to connect with other users – and that’s great news for your business.
5. What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Company (Infographic): Color isn’t the only design element that communicates with your customer about your brand. Font, spacing between letters and shape also tell your brand story in that instant when a first impression is formed.
Have a great week!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.