Welcome back to another great week with FOT! Check out these 5 articles to get your Monday started right:
1. Millennials Who Are Thriving Financially Have One Thing in Common: These, however, are not your run-of-the-mill Millennials. Nope. These Millennials have something very special: rich parents.
2. The 6 Secrets to Getting Mentored by the Best in the Business: Who are they? Where are they? And why aren’t they coming out to help you? Often, mentorship is one of those things that “just happens” without any clear direction.
3. 10 words that will make you sound smarter without sounding like a jerk: If you’re looking to stretch your workplace vocabulary without sounding like a pretentious asshole, here are some suggestions.
4. Employers Are Losing More Candidates As Time To Fill Continues To Grow: It’s taking companies longer than at any time in the last 15 years — maybe even longer than ever — to fill a job, and that languor is losing them candidates.
5. How to Choose a Next-Generation Applicant Tracking System: Hiring rates are up, according to the Society for Human Resource Management’s (SHRM’s) Leading Indicators of National Employment (LINE) survey for July 2015, and recruiters are finding it difficult to find the best talent.
Have a great week, FOT Nation!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.