Before you get all excited know this is NOT a post about “Smiling Bob” and Enzyte.
This is a post about reframing a discussion around employees and their relationship with the organization.
We all know that employee engagement is the new black. It’s also the new orange. It’s actually the whole rainbow of colors. If you’re not talking about employee engagement you’re not worth your salary anymore.
Read the whole post over at What Is Paul Thinking? (an FOT contributor blog).
Paul Hebert is Senior Account Executive at WorkStride, Inc, and a writer, speaker and consultant. Paul focuses on helping connect best-in-class incentive technology platform to behaviors you need drive business results through employees, channel partners and consumers.
Using proven motivational theory, behavioral economics and social psychology he has driven extraordinary company performance for his clients. Paul is widely considered an expert on motivation, incentives, and engagement.
Other notable activities:
- Interviewed by the BBC on executive motivation and pay
- Quoted three times in USATODAY as an expert in incentives and channel travel programs
- Published in Loyalty360 magazine
- Writer and founding member of the editorial advisory board at the HRExaminer website
- Contributing author of “Enterprise Engagement: The Textbook: A Roadmap to Achieving Organizational Results Through People”
- Contributing author of 3 books on social media “The Age of Conversation #1, #2, and #3”