Rise and grind, FOT Nation! Welcome back to another week with your favorite blogging team. Check out these 5 must-reads before you get your day started:
1. How the Idea of a ‘Normal’ Person Got Invented: The notion that there is a “normal” height or a “normal” salary is a relatively new one, and it’s had a profound effect on how people think about each other and themselves.
2. BuzzFeed’s Quest For Impact In The Viral News Era: BuzzFeed is committed to building a world-class news organization, but measuring its effectiveness is no simple task.
3. Tim Cook’s internal memo to all Apple employees on its fight against the FBI: Apple CEO Tim Cook has called on the FBI to drop its demand that the company help it hack into an iPhone.
4. The Benefits of Peer-to-Peer Praise at Work: Two new research studies that I’ve been a part of are shaping our understanding of the impact of using digital platforms, like social recognition programs, to improve happiness and business outcomes.
5. The Quick Guide to Using Snapchat for Business in 2016: If you’re not already familiar with Snapchat, you should get acquainted.
Have a great week!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.