Welcome back to another great week with your favorite blogging team. Get your morning started with these 5 must-reads:
1. Is McDonald’s Responsible for Its Franchise Workers?: A court case in New York City between McDonald’s and its workers could change the way employees negotiate their pay.
2. Can Millennials Undo What the Recession Did to Their Earnings?: To turn the tide of their financial futures, a new report says, it won’t be enough for Millennials to work harder—they need help from legislators.
3. Getting Managers To Take Action On Turnover … By Using Heat Maps And Dollar Impacts: It’s a mistake to simply rely on one-dimensional raw numbers and data charts to drive action on turnover.
4. How “Blind Recruitment” Works And Why You Should Consider It: The hiring practice could result in a more diverse workforce and a better bottom line.
5. 10 Must-Follow Tips for Instant Instagram Advertising Success: According to a study by eMarketer, by 2017 Instagram’s global mobile ad revenues will grow to more than two and a half billion dollars – over 10% of Facebook’s global ad revenues.
Have an AWESOME Monday, FOT Nation!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.