Happy Monday, FOT Nation! Welcome back to another week with your favorite blogging team. Here are five articles, hot off the press for you:
- When Traditional Culture Meets Modern Corporate Sustainability: China’s “Happy Enterprise Partnership,” a unique mixture between tradition and forward-thinking practices, is an intriguing look at how the corporate responsibility movement is continuing to mature.
- Your Future Home Will Be Designed For Sharing: Airbnb has changed the way that people travel, and now they’re setting their sights on changing the way houses are designed.
- A Company That Builds Tech Powering 25% of the Web Made a Big Change to Protect Users From Hackers: WordPress, one of the largest hosts for websites, is taking a small step for URLs and a big step for its users’ security by tapping into HTTPS.
- Apple and Google Finally Bring Customization to Mobile Hardware: These two tech giants are taking giant steps to shake up the mobile market, driven by users’ demands for more customization features—we’re talking customizable keyboards and the ability to easily swap out parts.
- Tesla Envy Is Hot New Parlor Game in Detroit, As Musk and Model 3 Raise the Stakes: Tesla Model 3 is the new cool toy that every kid on the playground wants to get their hands on… but can the innovative auto maker keep up with demand?
Have a great week!
Kate Weimer is a Marketing Lead at Kinetix, specializing in social media recruitment marketing and account management. Using a combination of her background in social media and love for the written word, she’s shoving all buzzwords aside and making HR and recruitment marketing work in today’s digital world. Want to hang? Hit her up on Twitter or LinkedIn , or email her at [email protected]