Welcome back to another great week with your favorite blogging team! Check out these 5 reads to get your morning started:
1. Learning to Listen, With the Help of Improv: A veteran comedy teacher says that classes are about more than being funny.
2. 4 Questions You Need To Ask Before You Hire Someone Who Just Got Fired: So what happens when you find someone who looks great on paper, but comes with one gigantic red flag?
3. Stay in Touch with Former Employees; One Could Be Your Next Hire: ‘Boomerang’ workers have their positives and negatives, hiring experts say.
4. Nearly 1 out of 2 Indians haven’t heard about Apple: Apple has one of the strongest brands in the world, but there are still countries where the glowing apple logo is not quite ubiquitous yet.
5. The Two Main Sources of Stress for High-Status Workers: High-status jobs are known to bring with them a number of benefits: higher incomes, greater job autonomy, and even, according to some research, longer lives. Yet there may also be some downside to these jobs: greater stress levels and less happiness at work.
Have a great Monday!
Cara is the Marketing Manager here at Kinetix and resident Renaissance woman. She refers to herself as a writer, but we think that’s limiting. Instead we call her many things: co-strategist, idea machine, brand builder, Kinetixizer, social-media plugger, blogger, and all-around creative specialist. If you wanna schmooze, try talking DIY and fitness, then top it off with a quick kid or pet mention—gets her every time. Tweet her at @caralucas44.