In Episode 40 of BEST HIRE EVER, Kris Dunn talks with Tim Sackett (HRU Tech, Fistful of Talent, The Tim Sackett Project) on best practices when hiring recruiters at your company. Tim and Kris talk through important topcis of note when it comes to “recruiting recruiters”.
- The whole remote/hybrid/in office question when it comes to hiring recruiters.
- Why your approach to the career level of the recruiter profile you seek and training provided probably dictates what you can do in office vs. remote-based recruiters.
- What’s the market like right now for hiring a recruiiter? (it might be better than many report)
- Candidate Slotting (what type of recruiter works for you) and Pay Models for Recruiters.
- Referral Programs – Do they really work when you’re trying to recruit recruiters?
- The value of Assessments and what we like/need in recruiter candidates
- Funnel stats from KD’s recent search.
Kris Dunn is a Partner and CHRO at Kinetix, a national RPO firm for growth companies headquartered in Atlanta. He’s also the founder Fistful of Talent (founded in 2008) and The HR Capitalist (2007) – and has written over 70 feature columns at Workforce Management magazine. Prior to his investment at Kinetix, Kris served in HR leadership roles at DAXKO, Charter and Cingular. In his spare time, KD hits the road as a speaker and gives the world what it needs – pop culture references linked to Human Capital street smarts.